i am surrounded by Her warmth...enveloped beneath the reassuring weight of Her body...Her scent is all i know...intoxicating...at times my breath is cut off...Her pussy...the ultimate symbol of Her power...becomes my atmosphere...the Woman, my universe...Her pleasure, my only purpose...She uses my face like tool...grinding and humping...covering my lips...riding Her waves of pleasure from my chin to my forehead...Her juices are my life support...i greedily thrust my tongue as deep as i can with each pass of Her crotch...my hands have found my penis...unconsciously i stroke my erection...forgetting to beg Her permission to touch myself...my body is Her's...i have only my love for Her...Her moans become frantic and desperate...Her sweat drips to mingle with Her sweet juices...She's cumming in waves...i would willingly drown in Her lust...
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. loso group - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl