Ek airhostess ne mujhse apne gadraye jism ki massage karwayi

 i am radje from chennai doing my 2nd year B.sc hotel management in chennai. Usually all the 2nd year guys of this branch have to do their four months of industrial exposure training. I got selected for my training in one of the leading hotel in God’s own country. I started of my training in kitchen then felt very boring so i planned to go to some other department by this time two months have already gone. For next two months i am going to be there in House keeping. In house keeping my duty was to check the cleanliness of the lobby. My duty was cool i was working happily, by this time another two weeks passed. It would be around some 7.30 in the morning i was checking the elevators of the lobby by that time there was a elegant girl of around 23 years. She passed me with a smiling face i too smiled at her. I carried on to my work, some 5 min later there was call from my back saying ‘hi’, to my surprise it was that girl. I too wished her and asked that how can i help her. She replied that she is an airhostess of one of the leading airlines of gulf and this was her first visit here. She told that she heard that body massage in kerala is very famous. I replied her that, yes it is famous, we in our hotel provide this massage. She told that she dont want to have massage inside the hotel she asked me to give some address of the parlors that which is near the hotel. I told her that even i am new to this place let me find and tell you by tomorrow. She replied that she is
leaving by tomorrow morning itself so she want it to be done by today itself. I blinked, she asked me immediately why you cant give me a massage?. I got stunned and mute late after few min i told her that i am not a qualified massuere to give massage. She replied that its just massage its not operation, she never waited for my reply she told her room number and asked the way to crew lounge she left. I am very eager but at the same time getting fear of going there and getting into some problems with hotel. So i called her back and told her that i am not suppose to enter the guest room during duty hours it seems. So i’ll not be able to come to her room. She replied so what you come after your duty hours to hotel lobby as my guest i’ll come and take you to my room. I now got relaxed and waiting for my duty to get over. It was seven in the evening i rushed back to my room . A fast bath and dressing happened and turned back to hotel at full swing. I called her from lobby she came and picked me to her room then we exchanged talks. She ordered for fesh juice. She asked me to just give a simple massage of my own idea.

She by herself stripped her clothes and lied on the table with a towel wrapped in her hip. After lying down she loosen the towel. I first started of with her hair, i was just keeping on waving my hands on her head, she closed her eyes and enjoyed then i went to her ears, i gently kneaded her lobes it could have aroused her a lot, and then her back i was just keep on roliing my hands, by this time her hands was caressing her breast i understood and went futher down. She was getting aroused more when i was massaging her thighs, by this time i saw her fingers inbetween the thighs under the towel. It aroused me too a lot i was wearing a jean my cock was tenting in that jeans itself. She now insisted that she have lot of pain in her hips , so she asked me to massage her hips. I went to her hips and started massaging gently, this towel was disturbing me a lot to get the view of her butt. To my surprise she by herself told to remove the towel as it is not comfort. Oooooo what a butt it was man very soft, it was just like a cherry. Now my hands slowed down i was keep looking at her butt and then back view of her pussy. While my cock’s hardness been felt by her when i moved little closer to her. She was touching my manhood slightly late after few min i knew only then that she is rubbing my cock. Now i decided to directly roll my hands on her butt i was genly caressing it and slowly my hands went down to pussy and fingered by this time she unzipped me and pulled my dick and was keep on rubbing both were moaning In pleasure . She then turned back and then our lips met and was keep going till we undressed each other and moved to bed. Since she never liked sucking and licking of each others sex organs we never went to have oral sex, i also not had mood to have oral sex. Then we gently kissed and then caressed her boobs and fingered her pussy. She had readily got a condom with her she gave that and i dressed up my cock. I started to finger her pussy in order to make way easy for my dick to move in. I was caressing and kissing her on lips i got aroused much and just pulled her pussies and injected my cock at one shot. She never expected this sudden action from me, she enjoyed that a lot and hugged me tightly towards her body, and then i flushed my fluid out and rested my self on her and once again our lips met. And then i got up and moved for bath and then when i came out dinner was ready. By the time when i went for bath she finished ordering everything in room service. Then we dined together and were getting introduced to each other.Her name was sonal a north indian girl. Then she was ready to pay 1000 rs for my massage service but i declined she told that its ok you have. Then i wished a her a bye and Good night. 
Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. loso group - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl